Follow the steps below to schedule lessons at ANY of our locations.
Before scheduling lessons please confirm that we are operating at your desired location and that you fit the eligibility criteria, if applicable.
Please read all of our swim lesson information before trying to schedule lessons:
BDA lessons are tailor-made to your schedule and needs so we do not have a list of preset lessons to select from. Instead, you will put in a request for lessons and then we work together to schedule a day/time for those lessons.
To Schedule (Request) Private, Family or Semi-Private Lessons:
Step 1: Create an account (register) your family and each swimmer (must live in your household)
- The person creating the account must be a legal guardian of the student(s) registered or an adult student
- Credit card information is entered during the registration process
- Although the annual fees automatically show up on the account, these fees will not be invoiced until lessons are scheduled, at which time annual fees are non-refundable
- Semi-private and group lessons require a registration for each family
Step 2: Login to your BDA portal to request lessons
- Returning families need to verify/update credit card information in the BDA Portal
- Once in the portal, please ignore "Looking for a Class - Find Classes" on your portal dashboard
- Click on the hamburger (three line) menu
- Click on "Latest Announcement" from the hamburger menu
- Under "To Schedule Lessons," click the link for the appropriate Request Form
- Enter the lesson preference information (times, dates, swimmer information) on the form
- Using the information on the submitted form, BDA will email a list of available lessons options.
- Respond with your choices from the list and BDA will set up the lesson
- Receive a lesson schedule email and separate invoice from BDA for the upcoming month and annual fees, per the BDA Payment Policy
Step 3: Please allow BDA up to 72 hours to send the schedule and/or invoice after the specific lesson schedule has been set.
Step 4: BDA will charge your credit card according to the BDA Payment Policy.